بیست و سوم - آزمون
- زمان مطالعه 0 دقیقه
- سطح سخت
دانلود اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس»
این درس را میتوانید به بهترین شکل و با امکانات عالی در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» بخوانید
برای دسترسی به این محتوا بایستی اپلیکیشن زبانشناس را نصب کنید.
متن انگلیسی درس
Hi there! Welcome to our little test for lesson 23.
First part, “Picture It” Take a look at this picture here. Which of the words studied in this lesson is suggested by the picture? What do you say? Yes, that’s … “precaution”. This illustration suggests the word “precaution”.
Now, the next part. “Fill in the Blanks” Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below.
1) I … my daughter when she came home from camp. I hugged her. So, the word we’re looking for is “embraced”.
2) We … you to leave the area. We don’t let you leave the area. That’s “forbid”.
3) Did you … along the hall until you got to the room? Did you move forward? That would be “proceed”.
4) A turtle is a very common … . A turtle is a very common cold blooded animal, right? Do you remember the word we’re looking for? Yep, that’s “reptile”.
5) We made a … listing of the people who owed the library books because it would take too long to copy all the names. We’re looking for a word that means not complete; not total. So, that’s “partial”.
6) Betty Sue is always very … when she prepares her arguments for a debate*. She is very reasonable. That’s “logical”.
7) I … if ever go to the movies. We’re looking for a word that means not often; hardly ever. The answer is “rarely”.
8) Have you seen the cave dweller … in the museum? The cave dweller show. So, that’s “exhibit”.
9) I went to high school … to entering the army. I went to high school before entering the army. The answer would be “prior”.
10) Be sure to take the … not to swim after eating. The word we’re looking for means measures taken beforehand; foresight. It’s “precaution”. To take the precaution.
11) Sergeant York got a medal for being … in war. For being courageous; brave. That’s “valiant”.
12) Did you … the splinter from his foot? Did you pull out the splinter from his foot? So, the word we’re looking for is “extract”.
Alright. Let’s go for the next part. “Creativity Exercise” Now, make up your own sentences, one for each of the new words you have just been taught. You can pause here, write your own sentences, and in 5 seconds, I’m gonna show you some of the possible answers. Are you ready?
Great. We’re finished now.
I hope you enjoyed lesson 23. See you in the next one, good bye.
مشارکت کنندگان در این صفحه
تا کنون فردی در بازسازی این صفحه مشارکت نداشته است.
🖊 شما نیز میتوانید برای مشارکت در ترجمهی این صفحه یا اصلاح متن انگلیسی، به این لینک مراجعه بفرمایید.