بیست و دوم - آزمون
- زمان مطالعه 0 دقیقه
- سطح سخت
دانلود اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس»
این درس را میتوانید به بهترین شکل و با امکانات عالی در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» بخوانید
برای دسترسی به این محتوا بایستی اپلیکیشن زبانشناس را نصب کنید.
متن انگلیسی درس
Hi there! Welcome to our little test for lesson 21.
So, “Picture It” Take a look at this picture here. Which of the words studied in this lesson is suggested by the picture? What do you say? Yes, that would be… “reject”. This illustration suggests the word “reject”.
Now, the next part. “Fill in the Blanks” Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below. I’ll help you through this. 1) Wayne’s parents yelled at him because he was known as a … . Known as a criminal. So, the word we’re looking for is “delinquent”.
2) The courts will … you if you don’t obey the law. They will punish you. So, that’s “penalize”.
3) Are you satisfied with your … or are you thinking of getting a different job? With your occupation, right? With your business. That would be “vocation”.
4) Five persons were being questioned by the police about the brutal* … . The brutal murder. Now, do you know the word we’re looking for? Yes, that’s “homicide”.
5) I … the fact that I received the tapes. I admit that it’s true. So, that’s “acknowledge”.
6) When Steve asked his girlfriend to marry him, he did not anticipate* that she would … him. That she would not accept him, right? The word we’re looking for is “reject”.
7) The … of the prison set up stricter rules. The guard of the prison. The answer is “warden”.
8) Mrs Fried’s … came home weary* after each day’s work. Mrs Fried’s husband, right? Her “spouse”.
9) It is often … persons who commit serious crimes. It’s often people who are not firmly fixed, they are not stable. So, the answer would be “unstable”.
10) Clara felt as if she had been … of the better things in life. She felt that the better things in her life had been taken away from her, by force. The answer is “deprived”.
11) … was served when the villain* was put behind bars. We’re looking for a word that means fair treatment. So, the answer would be “Justice”.
12) Joseph was the … of large sums of money from his uncle’s insurance policy. Joseph was a person who received benefit. Our last one for “Fill in the Blanks” is “beneficiary”.
Alright. Let’s go for the next part. “Matching” Take a look at these two columns. You can pause here, match the 12 new words in Column I with the definitions in Column II, and in 5 seconds, I’m gonna show you the correct answers. Are you ready?
Great. Now, we’re finished and you can check your answers.
I hope you enjoyed lesson 22. See you in the next one, good bye.
مشارکت کنندگان در این صفحه
تا کنون فردی در بازسازی این صفحه مشارکت نداشته است.
🖊 شما نیز میتوانید برای مشارکت در ترجمهی این صفحه یا اصلاح متن انگلیسی، به این لینک مراجعه بفرمایید.