سی و پنجم - آزمون
- زمان مطالعه 0 دقیقه
- سطح سخت
دانلود اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس»
این درس را میتوانید به بهترین شکل و با امکانات عالی در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» بخوانید
برای دسترسی به این محتوا بایستی اپلیکیشن زبانشناس را نصب کنید.
متن انگلیسی درس
Hi there! Welcome to our little test for lesson 35.
Alright! “Picture It” Now, please take a look at this picture here. Which of the words studied in this lesson is suggested by the picture? So, what do you say? Sure, that would be… “lottery”. This illustration suggests the word “lottery”.
Now, the next part. “Fill in the Blanks” Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below. I’ll help you through this. 1) Our club consented* to hold a … as a means of raising money. The word we’re looking for means a scheme for distributing prizes by lot or chance. Yes, that’s “lottery”.
2) If you want to … data* on employment opportunities, a good source* is the Bulletin of the Department of Labor. If you want to get, if you want to acquire. The answer is “obtain”.
3) Some call it a … but I call it a movie. You know, a moving picture. Yes, that’d be “cinema”.
4) Our team excelled* in the last … of the track meet. In the last happening. The answer is “event”.
5) As I watched the huge jet … into the sky, I wished that I were on board. As I watched it flying up. So, that’s “soaring”.
6) Since Margaret has become his neighbor, Bud’s progress in school has been practically …. His progress is not moving, it’s fixed and still. That’s “stationary”.
7) … to his phone call, I received a confirmation* in the mail. After his phone call, a short time later. The answer to this one would be “Subsequent”.
8) We are compelled* to … this outdated theory*. We’re compelled to throw aside this outdated theory. Right, that’s “discard”.
9) How does that evidence* … to the case? How does that connect? The answer is “relate”.
10) Tim’s argument may be logical* but it is too … to be convincing. It’s logical but it’s not clear. The answer would be “vague”.
11) With no one to … the project, the entire scheme collapsed*. With no one to provide money for the project. The answer is “finance”.
12) This feeble* speech will do little to … the spirits of the audience. It’ll do little to lift up their spirits, to raise their spirits. So, the last one we’re looking for is “elevate”.
Great. Now, the next part, “Word Detective” As you know, you have to choose the word that corresponds to each definition below. Take a look at this page. You can pause here, choose the correct words, and in 5 seconds, I’m gonna show you the correct answers. Are you ready?
Alright! I hope you enjoyed lesson 35. See you in the next one, good bye.
مشارکت کنندگان در این صفحه
تا کنون فردی در بازسازی این صفحه مشارکت نداشته است.
🖊 شما نیز میتوانید برای مشارکت در ترجمهی این صفحه یا اصلاح متن انگلیسی، به این لینک مراجعه بفرمایید.