سیام - آزمون
- زمان مطالعه 0 دقیقه
- سطح سخت
دانلود اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس»
این درس را میتوانید به بهترین شکل و با امکانات عالی در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» بخوانید
برای دسترسی به این محتوا بایستی اپلیکیشن زبانشناس را نصب کنید.
متن انگلیسی درس
Hi there! Welcome to our little test for lesson 30.
First part, “Picture It” Take a look at this picture here. Which of the words studied in this lesson is suggested by the picture? What do you say? Yes, that’s — “Novel”. This illustration suggests the word “Novel”.
Now, the next part. “Fill in the Blanks” Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below.
1) The judge — to this case must be a person of justice* and honesty. The judge that has been chosen for this case. The answer is “appointed”.
2) I knew that the culprit* was in — terror of being caught. It was in deadly terror. The correct answer would be “mortal”.
3) The — of the collapsed* building were dazed* by the tragedy*. The people who were present in the collapsed building. Can you remember? Right, that’s “occupants”.
4) How can you — in a favorable light a person who betrayed* his country? How can you represent, how can you show? That’s “depict”.
5) Let us explore* another — for the hospital where the population* is not so dense*. Let us explore another place for the hospital. The answer would be “site”.
6) A good line of — is thrifty* with words and bursting with feeling. The word we’re looking for means a line or a group of lines of poetry. So, that’s “verse”.
7) Troops were — in the city in a vain* attempt to keep order. The word we’re looking for means to provide a place to live. Troops were “quartered” in the city.
8) The price he — for the car was essentially* the same as that of his competitor*. The price he gave. That’s “quoted”.
9) Seeing the movie based on the — does not exempt* you from reading the book. Movie based on the book with the long story and all the characters and plot. That’s “novel”.
10) The death of the millionaire — a bewildering* number* of hopeful beneficiaries*. The death of the millionaire drew a number of hopeful beneficiaries to itself. The answer would be “attracted”.
11) The new — has not won unanimous* acceptance; there are those who prefer the traditional* ways. The word we’re looking for means a set of rules or principles of conduct. That’s “morality”.
12) When I — abroad, I come across many historic sites and structures. When I wander. The answer is “roam”.
Alright. Let’s go for the next part. “Creativity Exercise” Now, make up your own sentences, one for each of the new words you have just been taught. You can pause here, write your own sentences, and in 5 seconds, I’m gonna show you some possible answers. Are you ready?
Great. We’re finished now.
I hope you enjoyed lesson 30. See you in the next one, good bye.
مشارکت کنندگان در این صفحه
تا کنون فردی در بازسازی این صفحه مشارکت نداشته است.
🖊 شما نیز میتوانید برای مشارکت در ترجمهی این صفحه یا اصلاح متن انگلیسی، به این لینک مراجعه بفرمایید.